Monday, February 15, 2016

Pup Bow Ties

Hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines Day! We had a pretty relaxed day. I got to spend the day with my love and we ordered heart shaped pizza for dinner.

I did have a few loved themed projects planned for the holiday. I was pretty sick last week, so I didn't get the placemats finished like I had hoped. I needed something to get back in the swing of things so I decided to make the dogs bow ties. Not sure why I wanted to do this. I've never had an urge to dress up the dogs before. LOL No judgment if you do, it's just never been my thing. 

Well, something changed, cuz I just had to make all three of them festive bow ties. 

Here they are! 


Super simple to make. I just used 3 10in squares and a small strip for the middle. I added a bit of elastic in the center so I could slide it right on to their collars. 


Here's my boy Kevin, looking all dapper! 


Miss Bailey looking all pretty!

I wasn't able to get a picture of Maybel in her pretty bow. She decided she was pretty enough without it. She pulled it off within an hour of me putting it on her. Oh well. :)

I'm thinking of making them skirts and a vest next. ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment