Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Sewing Room Before


Today, I'm going to show you my sewing room. I was so happy when we bought this house that I would have my very own sewing room. At the rental house, I had a small part of the living room. It was nice, but there was always worry about leaving projects out.

Here is the room. My constant work in progress room.

 It's a 10'x10' room. It has 3 huge windows and a closet. 

See all those awesome windows!! Love all the light they allow in.



However, lots of windows means less wall space. There won't be any cabinets on these walls.

 This is the only blank wall, which will eventually be a design wall.


Here, we have the closet and the giant hutch. This hutch would be great in a larger room. In this small room, it takes up way to much space.


This room just isn't working this way. The ikea expidit desk is awesome, but way to wide for this room. I fought to try to make it work, but it's gonna go, along with the hutch. The hutch will take up residence in my garage, and will hold all my other crafty goodness.

Soon, I will show you what it looks like now.

No comments:

Post a Comment