Monday, March 9, 2015

April Showers Continued

I have shown you some of the amazing things from the shower, but I just couldn't not show you the wonderful sign my husband, Brian, made for the baby. He hand carved and painted it. He did such an amazing job!


I also wanted to say there I made a daddy toolbox for my brother. Not sure how I don't have any pictures of this, but I don't. It was really fun. I added all kinds of silly items for him. Things like, room spray, face mask, goggles, tongs, diapers, baby on board sign, rubber gloves, and outlet plugs. 
We had each guest write advice for the new dad and add them to the toolbox.

Here are some more fun pictures from the shower. 

Love this picture of Tiffany.


Me, Tiffany, and Katie, hamming it up with the decorations.


Lovely mother-to-be!

Tiffany, her mom and my mom.

A huge shout out to my friend Karl, who took all the amazing pictures I have shown you. I know it may seem silly to have a photographer at a shower, but I'm so glad I had him there. He was able to capture so much more then I could, and he did so, very well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment