Sunday, February 22, 2015

Maui Wedding Accessories, Take 1!

      I was very excited when my sister, Katie got engaged. I was so over the moon excited for her! Although the year of her wedding proved to be a rough one for us, we are family after all. LOL I still couldn't be happier for her and her new husband. Their wedding was one of the loveliest I have ever had the pleasure of attending, including my own. LOL But really, how could Maui not be amazing!! Yes! MAUI!! Anyway, it was a wonderful wedding and the bride was absolutely stunning.

I have so much to show you! From the wedding accessories to the bridal shower, to the fun bachelorette garters. 


                                                                    See, Stunning!
As I often do, I showed her love by making things for her.

One of the things I did was make her garters to match her wedding colors. Bright aqua blue and fun fuchsia pink!
Like I said, these are just the first of many crafty things I made for her. Check back tomorrow to see the bridesmaids bouquets and groomsmen boutonnieres.

No comments:

Post a Comment