Thursday, August 4, 2016

Quilter's Wold Magazine

I am super excited!! 

I just can't hide it!!

One of my quilts is in the autumn issue of Quilter's World magazine!! 

No, I'm not kidding, it really is!

So, a couple years ago, a sweet lady, Kim Hanson, put out a request to interview some younger quilters.  I quickly replied to her. I was curious as to what she was looking for and I know, that younger quilters are generally the exception to the rule. 

Kim was so sweet, she emailed me and said she was writing an article about younger quilters. She asked questions about me and asked for some photos of my work. I happily sent her some. Unfortunately, the magazine she originally sent it to, closed their doors before the article made it to print. 

However, things seem to happen for a reason, and her article was accepted and printed by Quilter's World! The magazine for today's quilter!

I am over the moon to be in this magazine and to be part of such a wonderful article. Kim did a wonderful job, and you can find more of her work at 

http://www.kimhansonquilts.com

I don't want to give the whole article away, but here's a glimpse....


Yes!!
 My first art quilt is in Quilter's World!!



A big thank you to Kim Hanson and Quilter's World. 

Quilters! If you haven't checked out this magazine, please do so, it's a lovely magazine.




No comments:

Post a Comment