Monday, June 1, 2015

My First Re-pin!!!

I love Pinterest! Who doesn't?! I am constantly on there looking for new ideas, new recipes, cleaning tips, and party ideas. I have only recently been adding my work to my pins. I do this to hopefully reach a wider audience. After several months of pinning....
 I am super excited to announce that I have had my first re-pin!! It's a small thing, I know, but I'm still super excited about it. I have been working hard on getting my work out there, and it's hard to tell if anyone actually reads it.... I'm just a small blog in a big web. LOL 

What's even more exciting is what was repined....the quilt I made for my grandmothers birthday, last year. 



Today, is my grandmothers 94th birthday!! It just seemed fitting to share this news today!!



No comments:

Post a Comment