Friday, June 5, 2015

Bright Candy Towel Cake

This towel cake was made for my cousins wedding. She had as lovely backyard wedding and I wanted to make something fun and bright for the newlyweds. 
I found almost all the ingredients in wall-marts dollar bins, so I was able to get a lot of cool things. I bought the strainer, no really knowing how I was going to add it in. Luckily, the towels I picked were on the smaller side, so when I rolled them, they fit right into the strainer. 

It was a fun project to make and the bride loved it!



Ingredients:

1 strainer
3 hand towels
3 bath towels
3 washcloths
1 set of measuring spoons
1 set of dry measuring cups
1 liquid measuring cup
1 plastic cutting board (it's behind the top washcloths)
3 pink spoons
3 purple utensils


No comments:

Post a Comment