Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Tim Holtz Quilt

I made this quilt for my darling husband. 


He was being such an amazing man and walking patiently with me in the fabric store. He was earning some serious brownie points. Then, he saw these Tim Holtz fabrics and asked if I would make him a quilt with them. Ummm....YES! LOL. Of course I couldn't resist. I loved these fabrics as much as he did, so I got right on it.  

This is also the first quilt I made following a pattern. Usually, I get an idea, or a block I like, and just go with it. This, I actually had to read the instructions. :) It's a simple pattern I found in one of my quilting magazines. Not sure which one, tho.

I did the quilting myself with invisible thread and a simple stippling pattern.

He loves it and displays it proudly while laying on the couch. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment