Friday, March 6, 2015

April Showers Bring May Babies Shower

April showers bring May flowers! 
That was the theme for my sister-in-laws baby shower. I was so excited when I found out I was finally going to be an aunt! As usual, I went overboard. LOL My sister, Katie, was also very excited and helped with the overboardness of it all. Tiffany, isn't really big into the games and silly things, so we kept the games low-key. But the decorations were over the top.

Katie made all these flowers for the front yard. There were so many!! It was awesome! Super easy if you own a cutting machine. Add cheap wooden kitchen skewers, and there you have a flower.


 I ordered these umbrellas online, got a screaming deal on them. Then I added fishing line and raindrops. As you can see, we hung them from the ceiling and they looked great! We had five umbrellas hanging over the room..I bought 6, but that one was saved for something else...you'll have to wait to see that, but trust me, it's totally worth it.


More umbrellas and some fluffy clouds! Tissue paper clouds assembled by my sister. Aren't they cute? We had tons of these, everywhere!


Back to the outside. My mom had cut out the letters for the sign. Turned out really cool, as it went across the whole front of the house. The umbrella with the flowers in it was also my sisters handy work.

These are most of the decorations for the party. We also set up the food to look like the bowls and plates were sitting on fluffy white clouds. Sorry, I don't have pics of those. Check back tomorrow to see the favors and guestbook. They are adorable! 

No comments:

Post a Comment