Sunday, March 15, 2009

Volume 5 of Scrap Camp


Now that I have shown you all of the fun things we made in class, it's time to show you how much "work" I actually got done. Yes, even I can shut up (just) long enough to get some actual scrapbook pages finished. However, these are just the blank layouts. There are no pictures or embellishments. (I prefer to make many blank layouts and then fill them with my pictures. This method doesn't work for everyone, but it seems to kick start my creative brain.) I made 15 double page layouts, in all. I tried to make 4 single pages (always at least 2 pages) with one paper pack. This gives me more options later when I sit down with pictures and embellishments. I used Cherish (a layout book by CTMH) for most of these, however, I did modify some of them to work with the paper I had. All of the paper and most of the cardstock is Close to my Heart.
I will post pictures of completed pages as they happen. Right now, I have four completed pages that I need to take pictures of. :)


2 comments:

  1. surprising huh? it'll be really nice when they are actually finished and in my albums.

    ReplyDelete