Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Hubbys Dinning Table Awesomeness!

Since today is my handsome grooms birthday, (Happy Birthday my Love!!) I thought I'd share something he made for me recently. It was something he had been thinking about making for a while, and finally did. 

He did such a fantastic job!! I love it so much! 


He made this awesome dining table from the ground up. It took many hours and tons of sanding.There was also a month worth of stressing over the right stain color. (I think he picked just the right color) I'm sure there were more then a few choice swear words involved too! Haha!


I absolutely love it! I'm so grateful to have such a handy hubby! He is new to this woodworking thing, but I think he's a natural at building things. 

Now, he just needs to make the benches for it. And, I should probably make some placemats to protect it.

I can't wait to have big family get togethers at it.

(sorry the pics were taken while it was still in the garage, it now sits proudly in our dining room)


No comments:

Post a Comment