Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Attack of the Super Sweet Snow Babies!

I whipped up these little guys for a craft sale my friends are doing this weekend.



Last year we made these and we painted clear glass balls. It was a pain in the neck!! They took FOREVER to dry. When I say forever, I mean forever.. Painted them in September and they were still wet in December. Plus, they streaked and smeared. Not worth painting. So, this year I went with frosted glass balls. Much easier and oh so cute! Got the idea from my sweet friend Rachele...not sure where she got the idea.


*This counts as day 1 of my (hopefully) 12 days of Christmas.





1 comment:

  1. Cute ornaments. Love the frosted glass. When ever I paint ornaments (the clear glass ones) I pour the paint on the inside and swirl it around. That helps the streaking and they actually dry.

    ReplyDelete