More Snapware, which I filled with buttons, glitter, fibers, and flowers. I used the larger ones to store my paint, foam stamps, and Spellbinder Wizard and all my dies.
Just some of the mess....
More mess....and it got much worse before it got better.
Top two shelves. I put all of my Snapware on the top. Easy to see and get to what I need. Plus, I have an extra round Snapware..to grow into. LOL
So, after working on this for over two weeks, and almost $100.00 worth of plastic organizers, and recycle bin full of trash.... It's done!!....well.... almost... I still need to sort my paper and label everything. But, for the most part, it's done! I have been wanting to do this for 3 years, I just haven't been able to find a storage solution that would work for me.