Tuesday, June 30, 2009

And the toes have it




I know it will suprise most of you, but I took my paper crafting addiction to the next level....my toes! One of my favorite crafting companies and blogs (http://artglitterblog.blogspot.com/), is having a glitter your toes contest. I just had to play along. Of course, I had to make some very patriotic flip flops to go along with my red, white and blue toes.




Supplies: clear nail polish, super fine glitter, and micro beads.




(Artglitter blog is also under my blogs I love list)

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh jen - you are too funny!!! lol - good luck on winning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry - that was me... I was signed in under my other blog name!!

    laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your win! Hope you get an awesome prize.

    ReplyDelete