Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!


I had an amazing 27th birthday! Everyone really made the day special for me. I had a scrappin' p.j party and it was a blast! Some of my friends even brought me gifts. It was very sweet that they thought of me. :) My hubby and kids gave me a bee-utiful card and an itunes gift card. I really am grateful to have all these wonderful people in my life. Thank you all!! My mom picked out the cookie. LOL


Only one thing went wrong yesterday.... some punk busted off the Cardinal flags I had on my car. They did it at the movie theater when Jason took the kids to a movie. Who does this crap? I mean.. really...However, Jessica was more upset about it. She kept telling me "broke my cardinal flag." She loves her Cardinals!

No comments:

Post a Comment