Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Jacob's Very First Christmas Program

Here is a video of Jacob's very first Christmas program. I apologize up front for any shaky photography...I was laughing my butt off... It was just so cute. Little kids are so funny. LOL Jacob is at the top, all the way to the left. And, yes, he is talking to the girls. LOL The program was a lot of fun. The kids did a great job. They also made calenders for us as a Christmas gift. Very cute, totally handmade. Jacob is so proud of it, he keeps asking if we can put it up as soon as the other calender runs out. Of course, I told him we would. I can't wait either. LOL

I have to admit....I'm a big baby and I did get emotional and cry. Matter of fact, I was in tears when the other class was up singing. LOL I couldn't even wait for Jacob's class. I don't know how I became such a sap...Oh well. :-) I was so proud. Jacob seemed a little bored on stage, but I think he had fun. I still can't believe he is old enough to have school programs... Where or where does the time go?

1 comment:

  1. Too cute...it took me a while to figure out what song they were even singing...LOL.

    ReplyDelete