Wednesday, November 12, 2008

a new me

So, i have finally decided to start working out. Yup...it's about time. I am very excited. I had a meeting with a fitness instructor today. He ran some tests and chatted with me to see how out of shape i am. LOL Pretty out of shape. I meet with him tomorrow to learn my new workout routine. I have been doing cardio for the last week, about every other day. I am really looking forward to this new me. I really want to lose 35 lbs. I also would love the extra energy. I'm getting pretty tired of being tired. LOL The best part of all this.. I have made a new friend, Linda! She is awesome! She is the one that got me to try the gym. We will be working out together. I think i can finally be motivated now that i have a partner. We all know I like to talk, so this will be fun. Will keep updating on my progress.

1 comment:

  1. Thats great Jen! I need to get back on track...I haven't worked out since June! :( I did go walking last night though. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete